Daisypath Wedding tickers

23.3.10

Day Two

Day Two. Well, technically it isn't the second day of the blog, but it is the second post. So there.

My challenges the past few days have been pretty ordinary. I managed to conquer my feelings that my friends were leaving me out of things that are very important.  To conquer this problem was simply a matter of making myself important, in simple terms.  I found a reason for the people to need me involved in the planning...and voila, i'm important again AND very involved. I hate that I even went through those self-deprecating feelings in the first place, but I am proud that I got through.

The other ordinary task was to make a decision. This has the potential to be the most difficult thing in my life, as I can NEVER decide what I want. The decision was for my invites. I have decided that I'm going to make them myself (it seemed fun and my mom and I can be pretty crafty so I figured woo let's do this), but I can't decide on a style. I love damask, but modern simplicity is so appealing, as is the frilly girly victorian styles.  Ugh! This task is yet to be accomplished....

I have posted a few links to really cool invitation sites, some that I can't get enough of, on the bottom of the post. Enjoy!

 EnvelopMe
PaperAndMore

No comments:

Post a Comment