Daisypath Wedding tickers

24.3.10

Day Three

While I slept, I did the oddest thing. I'm not normally an active sleeper, I do talk occasionally, but movement isn't generally my thing.  Last night, I conquered a mugger in my dream; in real life, I kicked a wall, and then proceeded to wake up in extreme pain. For a second I couldn't figure out what happened until I noticed my roommate had woken up, too. So I put two and two together, and discovered I actually did kick the wall. I now have a broken toe.

Who does that??? Really?

Otherwise, my conquest today is to be super-proactive with my schooling. I'm going to find online summer school for the 2 hours of  math I still need (which makes no sense because a class is 3 hours....how did I miss 2?), and get ahead on my other project for studio.

In wedding news, the deposit was put down for flowers today, and my ma and I are setting up a second meeting with the reception hall to discuss the centerpieces we've purchased (12 tables worth for 200$ at hobby lobby!) and whether they will work. Exciting!

Side note: if the Knot application on my iTouch doesn't start working normally again, and the ridiculous fake posts don't stop anytime soon, I'm just going to delete it. I can't risk someone stealing my identity just because of a strike on the moderators' part!

No comments:

Post a Comment