Daisypath Wedding tickers

26.3.10

Day Five

:) :) :)

I met with the Country Club this morning to go over some last minute details, and to figure out how the centerpieces look on their tables...and...THEY ARE SO PERFECT!! I was hesitant about them for a bit, but after seeing them on the tables I'm so excited! Can you tell haha?? Everytime I go there I remember just how beautiful it is and how perfect it will be for our wedding.

So, checking that off my list of wedding things to do. The next things I need to look to are getting my ma's dress, finding a second hairstylist for the bridemaids, deciding what engagement photos we want prints of, planning the save the dates, and well...relaxing! I am enjoying this wedding planning too much.

Otherwise, today I also went to lunch with two of my girlfriends; it was so great to catch up with them! And I am FINALLY going out tonight; frontier fiesta and some bar that has dueling pianos. I'm kind of excited, but so tired just thinking about it. I need to get out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment